Wednesday, July 21, 2010

confrontation

I've been so lazy to update lately , but I have so much to say . I wish what I think would automatically be typed into this wide space and so I wouldn't have to rake my poor brains so much , just to blog . Cos everytime I blog , there are always these details that I tend to miss out , and they are mostly quiteeeee important .

So anyways , I'll just start and see where it takes me .

first and foremost , what I wanna blog about is this -
* names are protected for privacy , and shall not be mentioned .

I thought we were way over our childish days , why do you have to make other people's lives so miserable ? I hate seeing her so down and moody when she should be happy and stress-free . She shouldn't have to put up with all of your shits , she never did anything wrong , so .. care for an explanation ? I don't understand . I'm her bestie , I care . Envy all you can , we , have the most precious thing , the one thing you might not be able to find - the both of us , our friendship . We are inseparable . I am her , she is me . (:
Stop the childish mind games and grow up , please . Anything can be discussed , face to face , out in the open .

The next -
I understand how it makes you feel , but there are times when you should just let it go , when you come to think of it , put yourself out of the box and see things the way we see it . And then you can probably understand how it makes us feel , I put myself in your shoes and think , and it feels like the old times , and when I think of it , it just exhausts me . I never wanna be like that again , so tell me , why do you do that to yourself ? I could probably come to be quite fond of you , if you could just stop pretending and show yourself . Im not a person with mind games but I can understand how you think , because , I hate to say this , but , we are . alike . in some ways . Well , to be exact , USED TO BE .

sometimes , we need freedom , we need our own friends , we need someone to talk to , apart from the other half . Maybe because , before I had the chance to know you , I was brainwashed by your negative side , same as the others . Maybe if we could start over , things would be better . should we talk ? I think we should . (:

Sure , I have Kelvin , but for me , just having him isn't enough .. sticking with him for too long , would sometimes make me feel so friend-less and I feel like I have to get out there and do something big . I love his love for me , it's simple , and unpressurized . But staying down for too long makes me feel empty . I was never a person that would settle for less , and I came to understand that I never will be . I feel content with him , but it could never be enough , I need other things , so so much more . I need my friends , my secure future , same as he does . I have him , but sometimes , I get insecure , not because he doesn't love me enough , it's just like when we play the sims , our ' Love meter ' is full , but others , are just going down down down .

SOMETIMES , JUST SOMETIMES , I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AWAY ..
away from all these uncertainties .
away from all the hateful people .

why can't life be more simpler ?