Sunday, August 22, 2010

new start , again (:

Few days down the road and my tummy is already beginning to shrink . why oh why , i love you fats , come back to me ~ haha . It hasn't even been a week . Maybe cos I still haven't gotten used to being back in KL , so all my meals are kind of . snacks . and stuff like that .

Yes , I feel a little cheated although on my part , I'm also to blame for wanting to move out from the hostel . Now I'm always alone in my room , and Jane is always out to paktoh . Think I may be moving back to the hostel soon soon soon . (:
Joanne is there , at least I have ' a ' friend .

Been a little over emotional about things lately , maybe cos I feel so left out , after overhearing all those stuff , it upsets me even more . SO , seriously considering moving back , or maybe , wait for her to move out , and ask Joanne to move in with me , easier :D cos Joanne likes our room too ! HEHE , or better yet , we could find a new house and both move in to single rooms , if J gets a carrrrr ! YAY hehehe . (:

Still need some getting use to , but will be fine , it's gonna be okay . That's what I keep telling myself when I get all upset and feel like crying . It's weird , but I'm always emo in KL . It's just not ' my ' place .

Maybe when YOU come , it will feel much more like home . <3