Saturday, June 19, 2010

don't let it get to you .

This was not how I expected it to be , wasn't suppose to be this way . I hope I can prevent history from replaying itself , cos it sucks and I do not , ever ever wanna go through it again .

I admit it , I'm jealous , oh man I so suck . ):
Why do I always do this ?
Why can't there be just ONCE , just ONCE , that I don't go and dig up the past .

All the girls say - we don't care , but we know we'd gradually grow to care much much more , way more than we initially planned . Love isn't suppose to go according to what you plan , so when it goes out of line , all we can do is deal with it , before it gets worst . I hope we can really do it this time .

It always makes me wanna cry cos it gets so difficult , I know I shouldn't have done it , yet I can't help myself , and always end up burning myself . I'm greedy , selfish , self-centered and etc .. conclusion is - I'm an asshole .

and right now , I'm hurt , and I did it to myself , I deserve it .
but it'll be alright , wipe your tears , get back on your feet , cos life goes on .
Don't let it go to your head . (: