Friday, June 18, 2010

stuck

It's a day after my birthday and I'm officially 20 years old , finally kissing goodbye to the days where the 1 still took lead .

I spent what people may think as a ' special day ' rotting at home with flu , cough and sore throat ( it keeps getting worst ) watching a super old drama , with the boyfriend away to Singapore , so tell me , how great my day was .

I kept sleeping , waking up with severe headache , drama , sleep back , totally losing appetite , everything was tasteless . All I had for before 4pm was a glass of warm water with panadol soluble , and I'm so bored . I ate maggi but threw up afterwards . worst day ever , ended up eating yoghurt instead . I'm officially boring to death , stuck in my room , with the laptop , and the headache just won't leave me alone . Bestie just told me maybe she can't make it to KL after all , just MAYBE . So I checked to see if my flight could be rescheduled and seriously , FML , I can't . Guess I am stuck here till the 30th . HOW GREAT .

I need a good laugh . I'm super bored . Bored with facebook , my korean drama , the sims , my books and mags . I don't feel like sleeping , I wish I could say goodbye to the sick feeling and go shopping .

lalala . I'm so bored . Just oh so bored .

xoxo