Wednesday, September 15, 2010

just be yourself -

so once again , i neglected this blog .
i blog from time to time , bits by bits - simply because i'm not a 24/7 blogger .
i blog everytime i'm motivated , upset , blahs . there's never a time when i'm normal .

so im here again today , cos - there's a mix of feelings , and it's complicated .
being away from home , again . the feeling is sad , everytime i leave home , i feel more unhappy .
maybe because i don't really have great friends and blahs , PLUS i'm 2.5hrs flight away from home . so , don't compare yourself with me , unless you're further :D

yes , having a boyfriend is also a problem . you wanna chat / see / text him - and it makes your life harder , BUT also easier at the same time .
HARDER - because you lose focus on the things you do easily cos you get distracted .
EASIER - because he's always there whenever things get hard , i throw temper tantrums all the time , but he can handle that . yes ? (:
feel so liberated when i'm with you .

starting the course is the hardest thing to do - i know im not the law type , and i too , DO NOT understand why im doing it , sometimes . but after bits of thinking , this that , it gets through , just like that , and i like how it makes me feel .

but THINKING about it alone also makes me stressed sometimes - i think about both the good and bad - good because i convince myself it's gonna be alright , bad because i think of the worst scenario . Being JENNYBONG IS SO HARD LAH !
can i change my life with you ?

I've been back in Brunei for the past two weeks , after my five days trip back from Kuantan . I felt so happy , back there , loved and protected . I love my family ! <3
That morning , I felt like i could just let the plane fly off , without me inside .
THAT is how being back home makes me feel !

i tell myself things are going to be great .
move on , life won't stop , time won't wait
so don't stop here
the world is waiting for you
go out there
be yourself
do what you want


my future is waiting for me , out there .
(:

all the best to everyone
xoxo