Monday, October 25, 2010

lacking motivation

I hate to admit this but I may be just one of your typical average girl where you can easily grab one whole bunch out from amongst a random street . I don't make an effort to be different perhaps because I'm just fine with who I am .

I'm not someone who can blog or write with beautifully crafted words like products you find on shelves with gorgeous wrappings . I'm the one without that kind of wrapping . I'm just simple , plain . SIMPLE . Once upon a time I wished to be different , I wanted to be the first person that catches your eye when you look into that crowd of people . But I guess I don't wanna be anymore , I'd rather be this , simple , ordinary and .. mediocre me . who would care ? As long as I excel in what I do . but that didn't seem to be the case . after so long , I'm still down here , way down . And i clearly know how much effort I need to put in to get there , but I'm still not doing it . Talking is cheap , anyone can talk . But how many can really do it ?

Tell me how you do it .
I'm really tired of me .
I'm sick of standing here and not moving even one step forward .

I want to change
I have to change
and most importantly
I want to be the change .