Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dreams

Been having lots of dreams lately , it's weird since I don't normally dream so much . So I decided to google all those that I remember vividly - for example .. Last night's .

It was weird cos in the dream it was very random . So suddenly I have a leaking roof , the weirder part is my room suddenly has kelv's bedside table . == weird max . And the next thing I remembered was me getting angry with my lecturer cos she tore the roses off my NDS's bling , I was so pissed I said HEY THAT WAS EXPENSIVE ! and stormed out of the class . wth ? Maybe I'm just stressed about that lecturer's exam that's coming , next week .

GAHHHH .

my blog is dead . and revived . and then left to rot for another few months and I come back to it again . Wonder why I can't just be as persistent as other bloggers . Oh I forgot , cos Im not a famous blogger . lol

So I googled && , this is the result .

( I tried to make a box but i don't know how so I googled but I don't understand . soo . nevermind )

' your home is supposed to be a safe happy place, but in your dreams it is leaking. maybe this is your way of saying that life at home hasnt been great latley, and home doesnt feel as safe and relaxing as it did before. '

and

' A dream of a leaking roof represents distractions, annoyances, & unwanted influences in your life or new information is coming.'


I figured this wasn't dong much help . So I just typed - dream interpreter into the google machine instead .

And for the angry part , this is what I got -

To dream that you are feeling much anger, forewarns that you will be involved in a terrible and tense situation. Your loved ones will let your down and disappoint you. It also forewarns that once solid ties will be broken. Being angry in your dream may have been carried over from your waking life. In your dream, you may have a safe outlet to express such emotions. You may have some suppressed anger and aggression that you have not consciously acknowledged.

( credits to Dream Moods )

I just remembered !
I also dreamt of my tooth falling ( the fake one ) not exactly falling , more like i bit an apple and it cracked . I woke up touching my tooth ensuring it was still intact lol . This is the interpretation that I got .

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxieties about your appearance and how others perceive you. Your teeth help to convey an image of attractiveness and play an important role in the game of flirtation, whether it is flashing those pearly white, kissing or necking. Thus, such dreams may stem from a fear of rejection, sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. To support this notion, a dream research found that women in menopause report to have frequent dreams about teeth. This points to teeth dreams as being related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine. Teeth are an important feature to your attractiveness and how you are presented to others. Caring about how you look is natural and healthy.

( Credits to Dream Moods )

This one is quite long though so if you're interested in reading on , click the link to that post .
There are many sayings to you dreaming about losing your tooth or how you lose your tooth and stuff like that .

I guess I have dreamt about loads of weird stuffs but I just can't recall right now .
Did I ever mention I have had recurring dreams of being chased by two hippos ?
IT . WAS . A . NIGHTMAREEEEE !

anyways , till here then .

xoxo !