Saturday, April 2, 2011

First ever post in 2011

My blog keeps on dying, and then gets resuscitated and then.. dies again. This cycle is never ending. I wanna be consistently blogging, I'll just keep trying then. :D

It's Saturday again and like all Saturday nights, I'm not having any fun! So I'm just about planning to start studying since there's a timed-test on Monday. I'm still as lazy as ever and it's a never changing fact lol.

What's actually new is I've been watching Queen (女人我最大) through a blog sort of link that YeeShan has provided me with. And I've also been 'googling' where I can get skin products and things that are introduced by them (Queen) and I've found a site! The products they use are quite convincing, to me at least cos they show you when they use it and some results are like instantaneous and for a girl like me, who acts on impulse.. I AM NOW HOT ON THEIR PRODUCTS! I'm going to order their stuffs and when I get the products, test them and etc I shall show you where I order from. I will testing dulu lah for reliability. :D

Since my blog has been dead for so long and I don't think anyone's reading it anymore, I'd be talking to myself for a really really long time. Doesn't matter COS I HAPPY MA right.

Hereeeeeeeee........
I am also currently HOT on Pink's song - F**kin' Perfect.
cos Ms.PannieJee has been constantly spamming everyone about how awesome this song is.
Enjoy!

xoxo